Glacier Park Card
3, 7 or 10-day all-out nature adventure!
Experience a variety of hiking holidays in the Tyrolean mountains with the Glacier Park Card: With this card you have free admission to all mountain railways in the Glacier Park, the Kaunertal Glacier Road and many cultural partners. You also get discounts with our bonus partners upon presentation of your card.
Tickets issued with photo and key card.
Deposit per key card: EUR 2.00
The Glacier Park Card is valid on the following mountain railways and toll roads in Pitztal, Kaunertal and Gurgltal:
- Pitztal glacier, including the Wildspitzbahn gondola (3,440 m)
- Rifflsee in Pitztal (2,232 m)
- Kaunertal glacier (3,108 m)
- Kaunertal Glacier Road (1,273 - 2,750 m)
- Fendels mountain railways (1,874 m)
- Hochzeiger mountain railways with ZirbenPark (1,450 - 2,971 m)
- Imst mountain railways (2,050 m)
- '3,000 m vertikal' exhibition at the Nature Park House
|Adults born after 2005|
|3 in 4 days||EUR 72,-|
|4 in 7 days||EUR 81,-|
|10 in 14 days||EUR 122,-|
|Children born between 2006-2012|
|3 in 4 days||EUR 43,-|
|4 in 7 days||EUR 48,-|
|10 in 14 days||EUR 73,-|
|Free Child Pass (born in 2013 or younger)|
Validity period: 29.05.2021 bis 17.10.2021.
Mountain railway opening hours may vary during this period. Please check beforehand!
Please note – all reduced fares can only be granted upon presentation of a valid ID. Subject to change!